- How are your employees feeling and acting right now? What could you say or do for them that could help?
- How are your clients feeling and acting right now? What could you say or do for them that could help?
- What can your company do that could inspire or uplift others?
- In your communications to employees, clients, or customers, are you regurgitating info related to the pandemic that your audience will have likely seen and heard elsewhere? Or are you adding something specific and new?
- Can you create content to replace the events and conferences relevant to your business that have been canceled?
- Could anything you’ve sent or are planning to send over the transom be construed as exploitative or opportunistic?
- Are you acting as a compassionate group of humans first and a business second?
- Can you provide helpful or even entertaining content for those with Corona Content Fatigue?
- How can what you do best be put to use in these circumstances?
Systematic Thinking in the Face of a Pandemic
With nowhere to go and nowhere to be, we should have more time now than ever before. However, for many of us, our time at home seems constricted as we adjust to a virtual workplace while caring for ourselves and family members with less resources and new challenges.
Wednesday, April 8, 2020